Think you know Harry Potter? Try Bo's Deathly Hallows Trivia Challenge!
It feels like it's been years since the last Harry Potter movie came out! I have my wizard's hat, magic wand and lightning bolt scar ready to go. I plan on wearing my invisibility cloak to sneak out of the house and into the theater. I would gladly pay the admission fee if only I had an allowance, and thumbs, with which to count the bills and accept my change. No matter...I'm going...there's no stopping me...it's my destiny! I know Harry would understand.
1. Who were the four ghosts that accompanied Harry into the Forbidden Forest for his confrontation with Voldemort at the Battle of Hogwarts?
- James, Sirius, Lily, and Lupin
- James, Lily, Dumbledore and Dobby
- Mad-Eye, James, Lily and Severus
- James, Lily, Lupin and Tonks
2. Which Hogwarts ghost is responsible for the death of the Grey Lady?
- Nearly Headless Nick
- The Bloody Baron
- Professor Binns
3. What are the three Deathly Hallows?
- A wand, a grail and a hat
- A broom, a cauldron and a snitch
- A cloak, a stone and a wand
- A sword, a cup and a locket
4. What two things did Dumbledore bequeath to Harry in his will?
- A snitch and the sword of Gryffindor
- A book and a deluminator
- A sneak-o-scope and a wand
- An invisibility cloak and a hand of glory
5. Where did Ron stay when he left Harry and Hermoine for a few weeks?
- Gryffindor Tower in Hogwarts
- The Burrow
- Shell Cottage
- The Leaky Cauldron
6. Whose eye was it that Harry saw in the mirror fragment?
- Sirius Black
- Aberforth Dumbledore
- Remus Lupin
- Minerva McGonagall
7. Who stole Slytherin’s locket, which was actually a Horcrux, from Kreacher?
- Lucius Malfoy
- Bellatrix LeStrange
- Amycus Carrow
- Mundungus Fletcher
8. In the Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore, Rita Skeeter suggests that it was the youthful friendship of Albus with a dark European wizard that brought about the death of Albus’s sister. What were the names of the dark wizard and Dumbledore’s sister?
- Voldemort and Myrtle
- Gellert Grindelwald and Ariana
- Nicolas Flamel and Lucille
- Igor Karkaroff and Kendra
9. A patronus led Harry to the pool where he found the Sword of Gryffindor. What shape did the patronus take and who sent it?
- A doe, Severus Snape
- A stag, James Potter
- A goat, Aberforth Dumbledore
- A lynx, Kingsley Shacklebolt
10. What was the name of the House Elf Harry inherited when Sirius Black died?
11. What is the name of Ministry employee's wife whom Harry, Hermoine and Ron saved when they snuck into the Ministry of Magic?
- Angelina Johnson
- Charity Burbage
- Poppy Pomfrey
- Mary Cattermole
12. When they were in the Ministry of Magic to get the Horcrux locket, Harry found something hanging on Dolores Umbridge’s door and took it. What was it?
- Mad-Eye Moody’s magical eye
- Mad-Eye Moody’s sneak-o-scope
- The broom Umbridge confiscated from Harry at Hogwarts
- Dumbledore’s deluminator
13. When Harry, Hermione and Ron were captured by Greyback and taken to Malfoy Manner, how did Bellatrix LeStrange notify the Dark Lord that Potter had been captured?
- She used the Sonorous Charm
- She used a crystal ball
- She sent an owl
- She pressed her dark mark
14. In the Battle of Hogwarts, what weapon did Sybill Trelawney use against the Death Eaters?
- A hand of glory
- Crystal balls
- Tea cups
- Divination books
15. What was the symbol Xenophilius Lovegood displayed on his cloak when he attended Bill and Fleur's wedding?
- Two owls and a parchment
- A phoenix, a crystal ball and a broom
- A quaffle, a bludger and a snitch
- A cloak, a wand and a stone